NetHorus is starting to take shape. If you check out the current SVN repository, you’ll find all the source code you need to start testing – although there isn’t much of it.
Plans for the next few weeks:
- Documentation of Layer 3 interfaces, as well as Layer 2 (which is more complicated than it sounds)
- Support for Oracle as a backend database
- IPv4 address database and allocation management
- Search for an interface by IP address, MAC address or description
- Basic diagramming – “what’s connected to this subnet?”